X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MWI Connections - Web Address Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Austin Texas
  • MWI Connections dealpass.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI Connections ripoff unauthorized charging of my credit card. canada

This company is charging my credit card for services that I have not given permission to do. How did they get my card number? I called 1-800-568-#### and no one answers the line. They say due to systems upgrade the wait is longer then expected.

This company should not be able to do this. I don't have this type of money for some company just to take out of my funds. I don't want any other company to be able to this. Take me off the system.

Thanks

Stell
Austin, Texas

Click here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections/nationwide/mwi-connections-ripoff-unauthorized-charging-of-my-credit-card-canada-69589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content