X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MWI - Simple Escapes - Omaha Nebraska

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: tuscaloosa Alabama
  • MWI - Simple Escapes www.dealpass.com Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI - Simple EascapesMWI - Simple Escapes ripoff dishonest fradulent billing Omaha Nebraska

After reveiwing my bank statment online i noticed a charge from a company call "MWI Simple Escapes". Immediatly i contacted the company where spoke with a representative who told me that i had signed up for the membership. I had never signed up for any membership, in fact i have never heard of this company in my life.

The representative told me he would credit my debit card immediatly. I repeatadly asked where he got my debit card information from and he gave me a very general answer saying i signed up through a website. This is truly dishonest fraudulent billing at its worse.

Alan
tuscaloosa, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2004 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-simple-escapes/omaha-nebraska/mwi-simple-eascapesmwi-simple-escapes-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billing-omaha-nebrask-80089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair