X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES2 - Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Grass Valley California
  • MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES2 Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES2 Ripoff Fraudulent charge to my credit card Connecticut

MWI Simple Escapes2 billed my credit card for $14.95 on May 7, 2004. I had never heard of that company until I received our credit card statement in today's mail.

I phoned our credit card company, Bank of America, and they have refused to do anything about the fraudulent charge. I was told that I have to contact MWI Simple Escapes2 and try to get them to refund the erroneous charge.

Bettye
Grass Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-simple-escapes2/connecticut/mwi-simple-escapes2-ripoff-fraudulent-charge-to-my-credit-card-connecticut-92038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair