Complaint Review: My Cheeky Date - Houston Texas

• My Cheeky Date

Houston, Texas
    United States

My Cheeky Date speed dating event wasn't as advertised Houston Texas

I attended a speed dating event hosted by MyCheekyDate.

The event started 30 minutes after the planned start time after multiple registered attendees failed to show up.  Out of the 8 women I spoke with, one was clearly intoxicated and another spent most of our 5 minutes telling me about the 5 year relationship that she had just left.

I received an invitation to another event, and replied requesting a partial refund.  What I've received so far is rude responses, insinuations that my only issue is that I did not get any matches at the event, and vague threats of being submitted to third party websites to be blacklisted by other matchmaking services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2018 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-cheeky-date/houston-texas/my-cheeky-date-speed-dating-event-wasnt-as-advertised-houston-texas-1456047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content