X  |  CLOSE

• My cheeky date

Houston, Texas
    United States

My cheeky date Staff were very rude to me Houston Texas

The company is very rude to clients. I was treated on a very inhumane fashion. I called in to deal with an issue and instead of it being addressed and fixing their error. I was shocked to be shouted at by a company representative and to make matters worse the rep hung up the phone on me.

They are very rude and unprofessional. No one ever called me back to apologise for their disgraceful behavior. They lie and treat people with arrogance. I would not recommend them to anyone. Run!!! You are better off with any other company that appreciates their clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2019 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-cheeky-date/houston-texas/my-cheeky-date-staff-were-very-rude-to-me-houston-texas-1473243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content