X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: My Contractors Source - Murrieta California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Springfield Oregon
  • My Contractors Source 41655 Date St. Murrieta, California U.S.A.

My Contractors Source Job Scam. DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY!! This is a scam. Do not trust Noah Buckles Murrieta California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I found this company on www.craigslist.org. They were offering handy man positions. When I called they I was told that they have local investor that use their service to find handy men for their properties. The only thing they needed to do was run a background check (which they charge $99 for) and I would start receiving jobs in 2 days.

I ended up getting charged twice for the background check. Of course I called the company and tried to get a hold of my original contact (Ashley). I have not been able to contact this person since my money was taken. I have spoken with the 'owner' Noah Buckles a hand full of times and each time he reassured me that I would be getting a refund for the second charge and that I would start receiving leads soon. Mr. Buckles has now quit answering his phone or returning calls.

I have reported him and his company to the Murrieta, CA police department. I have filed a complaint against them with the BBB as well. I will also be filing a complaint with the IC3. This has caused me great hardship in these already hard times. Thank you Noah Buckles for having my pregnant wife and I evicted from our home with no place to go.

Tc
Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-contractors-source/murrieta-california-92562/my-contractors-source-job-scam-do-not-give-any-money-this-is-a-scam-do-not-trust-noah-411037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair