X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: My heritage ltd - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: nonna2 — Milburn Oklahoma
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • My heritage ltd Internet USA

My heritage ltd Ripped me off by starting a new billing cycle on an old account, long dormant. N/A Utah/Internet

I am writting this report to let people know that you can contact (myheritage.com) by phone.  I am putting this number up as Public info., the number to the Utah branch and maybe the only branch of this place is (888-377-0588).  I got this number and called my bank and the young lady found it on my bank records.

I called them because they started charging me for a subscription I hadn't had in over a year.  $119.40 a month for something I hadn't renewed or Even been on the sight in over a year.  Beware of this sight, it is a scam of the worst kind, no information is ever garnered from here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-heritage-ltd/internet/my-heritage-ltd-ripped-me-off-by-starting-a-new-billing-cycle-on-an-old-account-long-dor-1198467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair