Complaint Review: MYforklift solutions Fork Lift solutions - temecula California

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2018
  • Reported By: Dylan — Fontana California United States
  • MYforklift solutions Fork Lift solutions
    40335 Winchester Rd. Ste #E310
    temecula, California
    United States

MYforklift solutions, Fork Lift solutions,  Forklift solutions temecula Paul starr,  Paul and Starr Stole my Forklift temecula California

I had recently found forklift solutions online and contacted them to fix one of my fork lifts at my warehouse in Fontana. After speaking with them on the phone ( sounded drunk ) I figured i would let them take a crack at fixing my everyday forklift. Paul arrived reaking of alcohol and not in a uniform. Against my better judgement i led him to to where my forklift was. After a quick look over he told me he could fix it but would need to take it for the day. He set the price at 500 for wheels tires and motor service. After that day which was Aug 10th I have never heard or seen from him. I will use this report as a last ditch attempt to have him bring my forklift back and in working order. If I dont hear from you soon I will contact the Police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2018 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myforklift-solutions-fork-lift-solutions/temecula-california-92591/myforklift-solutions-fork-lift-solutionsnbsp-forklift-solutions-temecula-paul-starrn-1457112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content