Complaint Review: MyInBoxPro - Internet

• Reported By: Ginny — Sacramento, CA California USA
  • MyInBoxPro

Internet
    USA

MyInBoxPro Michael Beeson Michael B. scam, no response to email, ripoff, fraud, Internet

I have been totally scammed by Michael Beeson, MyInBox Pro. When attempting to reach the company all emails have gone unanswered.

I asked for my money back within the specified time, but received no response, in fact, several emails were sent requesting a refund. Again, no response.

I am a senior citizen and was attempting to increase my income-not be taken for my money (no matter what the amount).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2017 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myinboxpro/internet/myinboxpro-michael-beeson-michael-b-scam-no-response-to-email-ripoff-fraud-internet-1366606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content