Complaint Review: MyLife Network - Tampa Florida

1100 N Florida Ave
    Tampa, Florida
    USA

MyLife Network Will not pay invoices for services rendered! Tampa Florida

MyLife Network has failed to pay two of my invoices for services rendered.  I have submitted the invoices multiple times with with a confirmation that they have been approved and that they have been sent out with the corporate payroll for the month.  The checks have still not been sent and the invoices remain unpaid.  I have sent multiple emails to follow up about payment and have called to speak to a representative directly and they claim to not be responsible for my account anymore and refuse to speak to me and that I need to speak to another representative about this matter.  I have left numerous voicemails and followed up with emails, still no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylife-network/tampa-florida-33602/mylife-network-will-not-pay-invoices-for-services-rendered-tampa-florida-1161365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content