This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: MyLife

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2015
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2015
  • Reported By: aggravated — st. louis Missouri USA
  • MyLife

Internet
    USA

MyLife I don't know of any others MyLife is using false information to entice me to buy their service Internet

MyLife has repeatedly sent my husband and I E-mails with the name and phone number of a woman in Wisconsin.  I finally called this woman on the phone and asked her if she was looking for my husband as the E-mail stated.  I thought perhaps she was a relative of some sort.  She said she had never heard of him or our last name and was shocked.

MyLife is using false information to get us to buy their service, which we do not want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2015 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylife/internet/mylife-i-dont-know-of-any-others-mylife-is-using-false-information-to-entice-me-to-buy-t-1217313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content