Complaint Review: mylife - Los Angeles California

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Reported By: Angry with scams — Southern California California United States of America
  • mylife

Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

mylife mylife people search Scam billing practices Los Angeles, California

I wanted to find one person we had lost touch with.  I believed I was signing up for only ONE month of service so I could get the report.  I was billed for a whole year!  In advance.  Phone calls were useless. I have disputed the charge through credit card bank.  This is an old Internet scam and I'm sorry to say I fell for it.  Bad me.  Bums, them.  Don't do any business with these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylife/los-angeles-california-/mylife-mylife-people-search-scam-billing-practices-los-angeles-california-981294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content