X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: K. Southard — Carmel Indiana USA
  • MyTicketTracker.com Internet USA

MyTicketTracker.com THIS WEBSITE IS 100 PERCENT SCAM! Internet Internet

MyTicketTracker.com is an unethical, rude and horrible customer service orientated company.

I ordered 2 tickets for Lion King at the Minskoff Theatre in New York City.  I placed the order through TicketLiquidator.com who got the tickets through MyTicketTracker.  I realizes I made a mistake on my order and called TicketLiquidator.com to fix the error.  I was told to call MyTicketTracker.com because they are the ones who hold the tickets.

I called MyTicketTRacker about the error and asked my tickets to be FedEx to my hotel instead of my home.  I was leaving the next day to take my 8 year old son to Lion King and Alladin broadway shows.

When my son and I got to to the hotel, no tickets.  We waitied at the lobby and still no tickets.  We waited too long and missed the show.  My son was devastated.  I called MyTicketTracker.com.  They siad the tickets were Fedex to my home NOT the hotel!

I've called and called to get a refund.  The customer service was extremely rude and hung up on me as she had other customers waiiting on hold.

I will do a charge-back on my credit card.

This company is pathetic!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2017 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mytickettrackercom/internet/mytickettrackercom-this-website-is-100-percent-scam-internet-internet-1366940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content