X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NADN - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Arvada Colorado
  • NADN 4330 S. Valley View Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN Tax Scam, Promissory Notes rip-off! Las Vegas Nevada

To all of you who have been ripped off by the NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK -

I have heard that there are over 100,000 of us who have been lied to about the MALLFORALL and SHOPN2000 websites. Promises of sales, promises of our promissory notes going away. Promises that their "hit generator" will bring us untold riches. Promises that the tax credit we have all taken on our malls was valid and legit. All lies aimed at getting us to spend more and more money with them.

And while I'm at it their living wills are a joke as are their corporation filings. And let's not forget their wonderful tax preparation service. I have yet to get a return filed on time and have found numerous errors. Thank God, I have found someone who can HELP!! You can email them at mallfix@yahoo.com. They have helped me out of this mess that I thought would never go away.

As for ever getting your money back from NADN - as they say in the movies - forget-about-it. I have been trying to get my money back for a mall that I cancelled within their 72 hour window for 6 months. Good Luck!!

Jason
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nadn/las-vegas-nevada-89103/nadn-tax-scam-promissory-notes-rip-off-las-vegas-nevada-92281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content