X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NADN - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Long Beach California
  • NADN Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN Unfulfilled promises, and that's not all Las Vegas Nevada

In all fairness to NADN I'd like to say that I did receive their book and tapes on tax strategies. I did also receive their form for tax preparation and IRS representation (after several requests and subsequent insuing weeks a waiting).

I never utilized the service. It cost me $788. On 26-Feb-03 I received a phone call as I have several times before from a gentleman who said "You probrably didn't receive any service from us [NADN]since our computer systems have been down for about a year and a half. I would like to offer you a $1000 credit for a service that you'll get even more from.[More than nothing the previous time, not too hard to beat]"

I retorted, "how much more will it cost me?"

After much hmmmmmmming and hahhhhhhhhing the new service was going to cost me an additional $505.00. The service "really costs $3995."

"What can I get for the money I already paid", I asked. "Just a discount on the new service."

"How about you float me the $505.00 until you get my tax refund?"

The sales agent called me a name and abruptly hung up.

No contact for an entire year, accept to sell me something. The call me and say they dropped the ball because their computer system was down and ask for more money.

Use the money you would give these guys, check out a good tax shelter book from the library and get a good CPA. Or just pay a good tax guy $70.00.

At least I have a $788.00 tax write-off.

Antoine
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nadn/las-vegas-nevada/nadn-unfulfilled-promises-and-thats-not-all-las-vegas-nevada-47063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content