Complaint Review: Namaste Technologies - Jupiter Florida

• Namaste Technologies
    5155 Corporate Way Unit K
    Jupiter , Florida
    USA

Namaste Technologies Vaporseller, Vapor VAPORSELLER WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND SHIP YOU KNOCK-OFFS Jupiter Florida

I ordered a Snow Wolf 200W electronic cigarette device for about $100.00 and 2 days after I received it, it stopped working. I contacted the merchant and They refused to honor their return policy and told me that I had to ship it to the Manufacturer.  I paid for shipping to the manufacturer and also pre-paid return shipping as per their policy. The manufacturer called me a few days ago to let me know that the device was not authentic and they could not repair it as they did not make it.  The merchant, www.vaporseller.com aka Namaste Technologies refused to do anything to rectify the situation. I posted a review on www.trustpilot.com and  To add insult to injury, www.vaporseller.com contacted trustpilot claiming that I was not an actual customer and that they do not sell counterfeit merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2016 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/namaste-technologies/jupiter-florida-33458/namaste-technologies-vaporseller-vapor-vaporseller-will-steal-your-money-and-ship-you-k-1343599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content