X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Nation Wide Reservations- Ramada 1000 Orlando - Ft. Lauderdale Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Aurora Il
  • Nation Wide Reservations- Ramada 1000 Orlando 2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Nation Wide Reservations- Ramada 1000 Orlando This company has screwed others too, I don't even stay at the Ramada after reading these complaints Ft. Lauderdale Florida

I received a fax while at work claiming that they offered 4 days 3 nights in Orlando,as well as Las Vegas for 3 days 2 nights, Ft. Lauderdale for 3 days 2 nights and Williamsburg, too, all for the unbelievable price of $99.00 per person plus the processing fee of $58.00,which I was not made aware of until I booked it.

I paid for two people and was told I would receive a "Vacation Package" in the mail. Weeks went by and I received nothing. I called the toll free # again and they said I would not receive anything until I book the trip. Fast forward to making the reservations! What a nightmare!

Not only did they try to talk me into a cruise to the Bahamas, which I refused,but I was put on hold for 20 minutes, while they "confirmed my reservations". Twenty minutes later I got hung up on, and when I tried to call back I got put on hold another twenty minutes!
I could go on &on, but what really has me pissed is the fact that they told me I would be staying at the Amerihost Hotel a 1 1/2 mile away from Disney, but when I received my reservation via mail, it's telling me I have to go to the Ramada 1000 to pick up my Hotel Vouchers.

When I called Nation Wide Reservations back, Judith told me that I wasn't staying at the Amerihost because they were filled. I explained to Judith that when I spoke to the rep when I booked the reservation, they told me I was staying at the Amerihost. She told me that she could put in a request to switch the hotel and that I have to call back in 48 hours. SO WE'll See!

After everything I've read and researched since purchasing this too good to be true offer I am forming a contingency plan! I was told all I have to do is spend 90 minutes at Vacation Village. After reading these reports,I will not spend 4 or 5 hours listening to some high pressured sales moron.

I have a feeling that this was a mistake to take this deal, but I guess I won't know until after the trip! I will definitely post how it went!!!

Rebecca
Naperville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nation-wide-reservations-ramada-1000-orlando/ft-lauderdale-florida-33308/nation-wide-reservations-ramada-1000-orlando-this-company-has-screwed-others-too-i-dont-24050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content