Complaint Review: National Diesel Engine. - Fenton Michigan
National Diesel Engine. Steve Spencer Scam. Bait and Switch , Con Artist. Fenton Michigan
*General Comment: scam
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Claims of "Bait and Switch"
This company is running a Bait and Switch scheme.
The owner has no shortage of people accusing him of ripping them off. He ripped me off good
Here is what he does.
1. Lets say you want him to build you a C-12 Engine.
2. The owner says he can get in done in ten days ( NOT !!!
3. He takes your money . Goes out and buys an old C-10 Engine Block, Powerwashes it. Paints it. Puts used parts in it. Gives it to you and it doesn't even work.
4. The he ducks your phone calls and denies everything.
5. He screwed my company good this way.
6. Cost my company 100 k in expenses for his little scam.
7. RUN FROM HIM.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-diesel-engine/fenton-michigan-48430/national-diesel-engine-steve-spencer-scam-bait-and-switch-con-artist-fenton-michi-1154003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.