X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: National Health Network - Clearwater Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hawthorne Florida
  • National Health Network 2511 Deer Run East Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

They called and sounded like a credit card company that I have been dealing with to get a credit card. I had just contacted a company to get a secured credit card. When these people called they said that they were that company and they said that upon re-review of my credit they could offer me a visa or mastercard, unsecured, with a credit limit of 2,500.00.

They said it was a new program to help people with bad credit rebuild their credit. They also said that I would recieve the new visa card along with a digital camera as a free gift. They said that they would need 299.00 for a one time processing fee. They also said that with the card, I would recieve a perscription card from National Health Network. When they had called to scam me they identified themselves as First Premier Bank. This is the company that I have been dealing with about a secured card.

Some how they obviously knew that I had applied for a secured card and days later they contacted me saying that they were First Premier! What a scam! Well I recieved a worthless folder with nothing in it I can use or want too. I have never recieved that unsecured visa card and they have gotten 300.00 richer!

Michael
Hawthorne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-health-network/clearwater-florida-33761/national-health-network-misled-and-ripoff-29900-from-my-bank-account-clearwater-florida-92168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content