X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: National Home Employment Services - Roseville Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Springfield VA
  • National Home Employment Services 380 South Main Street Roseville, Illinois U.S.A.

National Home Employment Services, (AKA NHES) is a ripoff fraud business. Roseville, Illinois

National Home Employment Services, (AKA NHES) a Double Ripoff that took my electronic check through the internet, no emails, & no job opporutnities. Then, they just posted the check AGAIN to my checking account .....

NHES took my $29.95 once through an internet electronic check. Boy was I stupid. No emails with job opportunities came. Never heard from them again, till yesterday. I was balancing my checkbook and they have now posted that electronic check AGAIN! Yet another $29.95. I have no idea how to stop this or get my money back. They must be stopped. This is outrageos. I will never trust it again.

Tina
Springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2002 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-home-employment-services/roseville-illinois-61473-9684/national-home-employment-services-aka-nhes-is-a-ripoff-fraud-business-roseville-illi-23812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair