X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: National Pen Company - San Diego California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeff — Denton United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • National Pen Company 12121 Scripps Summit Dr. San Diego, California United States

National Pen Company National Pen, pens.com Company messed up order, would not honor their guarantee. San Diego California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I placed an order for custom pens. When I received the pens, they were wrong. I called and emailed. I was told that I had 24 hours after ordering to cancel the order if the pens were wrong. I responded that there was no way I could know the order was wrong until I received the pens, 14 days after ordering. I was told that I was sent a confirmation email with a proof that I could check. I received no such email.

I asked to return the pens, citing their satisfaction guarantee. They refused. I have been going back and forth with them for nearly 4 months to get some sort of resolution. The pens are wrong, I want to send them back or get a significantly reduced (cost) invoice then I can donate the pens to a local school district. National Pen will not budge on their stance.

I have been told by two different sales reps who reached out to see if I needed more pens that I should not order online as they do not honor the guarantee for orders placed online.

I will NEVER order from National Pen again and suggest others strongly consider other options.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2018 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-pen-company/san-diego-california-92131/national-pen-company-national-pen-penscom-company-messed-up-order-would-not-honor-their-1452848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair