X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: National Pen Company - Shelbyville Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jim — El Paso Texas United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • National Pen Company 342 Shelbyville Road Shelbyville, Tennessee United States of America

National Pen Company Sent pens not ordered with wrong Company name and refuse to take back. Shelbyville, Tennessee

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I received a box of pens that I did not order or authorize.  The pens were cheap and had some form of trunciation of my business name, something I would not have ordered in any case. I contacted the company and was told I could send them back but they were charging me none the less and there was nothing I could do to get the charge off.  They would not issue a return shipping label and said it would be an unauthorized return if I chose to send them back?

From reading posts here, I feel I am in for the same collection agency scam.

I want to note that I had placed an order from them before that went smooth and was as I ordered.  They claim to have a signed card from me, which I am shure is from this first order.  Their scam is to then send you unwanted, incorect orders and then try to collect, hopeing that you give up and pay them.

I will also file a complaint with the fraud department in my state.

Do not buy anything from this company, it will set you up for the same scam they ran on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-pen-company/shelbyville-tennessee-37160/national-pen-company-sent-pens-not-ordered-with-wrong-company-name-and-refuse-to-take-bac-615694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair