X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Nationwide C.S. - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: coral springs Florida
  • Nationwide C.S. 9101 W. Sahara Ave., Suite# 105-166 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nationwide C.S.
9101 W. Sahara Ave., Suite# 105-166
Las Vegas Nevada 89117 U.S.A.
Phone Number: 800-242-0363 Ex 2027 & 3400

Reading the flyer a Quick advertising flyer in South Florida also employment guides.

I saw this ad from Nationwide C.S 11 year in business throughout the U.S. and Canada (so call) mail order Company.

So I receive the brochure, I made my attention to the application processor of Nationwide C.S. Becca Ann.

Following my response to Nationwide C.S. Inc. I receive a brochure from them to make a registration fee of $38 in order for them to register me to start stuffing envelops for them from my home. However, the rate they were offering per envelope ($4) sound good, I was eager to make money.

Days after days I haven't yet receive any information in regard my application. I started to search throughout the internet and found out that Becca Ann and so call Nationwide C.S. Company is a rip-off, out right fraud, illegal company, for the Resident of U.S & Canada

LLVirgo
South Florida, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-cs/las-vegas-nevada-89117/nationwide-cs-rip-off-illegal-company-las-vegas-nevada-104402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dont let them get away with this, Tonya!!

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, October 23, 2004
Tonya,

If you have info on them, names and phone numbers, the best way to let them know is to post it here! Then we can all call them and let them personally know what we think of their scams!! Provide as much information as you can to us so that we can show these creeps that we have their number! Or possibly, someone in the las vegas area could pay them a visit for some good old fashioned hard justice!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Unfortunately, law-enforcement let's this go on.

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, September 20, 2004
Tonya, I assure you, law-enforcement knows this goes on. They won't bother to do anything about it.

You did the only thing that matters. You got your money back. Without money, this kind of fraud ends right away. Unfortunately, most people never get their money back. They end up going away mad. That's the last they ever hear of it. The fraudulent companies are counting on that. They are also counting on other suckers to send in their money. As long as new fools keep sending in $38, the company will grow richer every day.

The worst part is the suckers don't learn. Most of them try something new. Instead of stuffing envelopes, it's phone sales from home. Or medical transcription. Or, internet sales. There is one fraud after another. Most of the victims go from one crazy scheme to the next. Finally, they run out of money. Then, they go down to the employment office and get a real job.

There are two things you can always count on. One, the sun will come up every morning. And, two, there will always be a sucker willing to pay for an easy-money scheme.

POSTED: Sunday, September 19, 2004
i got scammed, i thougbt i was employed by these people for like 2 months!!! my mom works in a lawyers office and we scared them!! i got my $38 back but i still want to get these guys into trouble. i have 2 names, telephone numbers and a fax number, how do i get them into trouble???? someone help me !