What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Natural Beauty Medley - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Palmyre — Phx Arizona USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Apparently this is a popular scam.

I ordered the product online - a trial size for $3.50.

did not notice the small print said you had to cancel within 14 days or they begin to ding your card for $99 PER MONTH!

1.  No way this product is worth that much

2.  I never agreed intentionally to monthly refills

3.  I ordered the trial size just before leaving town for the summer.  A friend was collecting my mail and finally forwarded to me.  That is when I saw the two bottles, investigated and discovered the charges for last two months as well (I had not seen them before because I had medical bills on that card and assumed the extra charges were from them)

4.  The shipping envelopes had no return info, no contact info within. I would be happy to return this stuff at any time but have no way to do so

I called my bank and tried to have the charges refused and they keep trying to charge me again.

I tried to call the number the bank had and was told there was no one there to help me...and that someone would call me back.  However I see similar complaints from other customers online and notice they were not refunded.

Going to cancel the card to prevent further loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2016 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-beauty-medley/internet/natural-beauty-medley-stevencicale-nouvalift-internet-1331556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content