X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Naturalcures.com - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Louisville Kentucky
  • Naturalcures.com naturalcures.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Naturalcures.com ripoff I called Kevin Trudeau at home Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My wife initially signed up for access to naturalcures.com and after a number of months requested to cancel the service. We sent approximately 10 emails, all of which received no response. Finally, after contacting one of the attorneys for Kevin Trudeau, we received a refund of one months subscription of $9.95.

in May 2006 and was told that no more chages were going to be made. However, in August 2006, I noticed that a new charge for the $9.95 showed up on the bank account. This time I decided to call Kevin at home by accessing previously filed lawsuits to determine his actual physical address.

For all you people out there that are as sick of these unauthorized charges as I am, I have included the following info as the previous phone numbers for naturalcures.com is not disconnected:
Kevin Trudeau
601 Del Oro Drive
Ojai, CA 93023
Ph. 805-640-0328

Michael
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/naturalcurescom/nationwide/naturalcurescom-ripoff-i-called-kevin-trudeau-at-home-internet-204586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair