X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Nature's Flavors - naturesflavors - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Overgaard Arizona
  • Nature's Flavors - naturesflavors naturesflavors.com Internet U.S.A.

Nature'sFlavors.com Nature's Flavors ignores customer service emails naturesflavors Internet

*Author of original report: I was finally sent my order

I ordered 3 things from them on February 24th and am still waiting for them to be sent. I've sent the company about 6 emails inquiring about the order, and they have all been ignored.

I ordered from another company that same day, and got my order within a week. It's not as though they have to wait for the payment to clear, I used my debit card.
Interesting that all of the online customer service routes are permanently listed as "offline". Odd for an internet only company.

If they are no longer in business, they need to indicate that on their webpage or take it down.

Se
Overgaard, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natures-flavors-naturesflavors/internet/naturesflavorscom-natures-flavors-ignores-customer-service-emails-naturesflavors-intern-320307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I was finally sent my order

AUTHOR: Se - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I finally got my order in the mail on March 24th. I initially ordered it on February 24th. I think waiting a full month for something to be shipped from an adjoining state is a little much.
I've read mixed reviews of the company in other places, but would like it known that I did finally receive most of my order.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair