X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NAVD, North American Video Distributors, Bbbentertainment - Southampton Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Omaha ne
  • NAVD, North American Video Distributors, Bbbentertainment 1360 Industrial Rd Southampton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

NAVD North American Video Distributors Bbbentertainment ripoff liars cheaters deceivers don't care a bit about the customers South hampton Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Answering an ad placed in Video Store magazine, I responded via e-mail to NAVD@AOL.COM with regards to selling some overstocked videos. They responded and told me to send them a list of what I had, which I did.
They e-mailed back with an offer and packing instructions which I followed. Roadway Trucking came and picked up the items.

Larry (the owner) told me on 12/30/02 ' from that point we will need to fully inspect all the merchandise which will take approximately two weeks, then we will overnite a check to you.'

on 01/14/03 (after I contacted them) I was told they had arrived and they should be able to start inspections by 01/16/03.

on 02/05/03 (again after I contacted them) I was told 'order being processed check will be on its way this week'.

After numerous phone calls (left messages) with no responses, and e-mails with no response, I called Video Store magazine to let them know what was going on. They were kind enough to call the company and put a little pressure on them.

on 02/18/03 I threatened them with legal action. I was told a check was mailed on 02/14/03. I did receive a check on 02/21/03 for only $500.00 (less than half of the total due). They called this a deposit. When I questioned them about the delay in receiving it, they said not to blame them for slow mail! When I pointed out that the postmark was 02/18/03. They then used the EXCUSE about bad weather. Turns out the date on the money order was also 02/18/03!

They then went on to state the following:
'this is a very small issue i have people ive dealt with for 50k less trouble than yuou '
My entire order was only $1300.00, and they are treating me like crap, LYING to me constantly, IGNORING ME as much as possible, and then INSULTING me by telling me how much trouble I am to THEM??!!!

When I threatened to take them to court, here was there response
'COURT????????LOL '

This company sells videos on Half.com and Amazon under the handles of navd@aol.com and bbbentertainment. On each of these sites there is feedback that will verify what I am stating.
Also, I checked with the better business bureau (albeit after the fact) and found they have a HISTORY of UNSATISFACTORILY handling comaplaints against there company! The main one was NO RESPONSE from the company on problems with products!

If you BUY or SELL with this company, you are facing possible problems. Why take a chance, there are plenty of other HONEST & CARING companies that want your business and will work for it!

Joseph
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/navd-north-american-video-distributors-bbbentertainment/southampton-pennsylvania-18966/navd-north-american-video-distributors-bbbentertainment-ripoff-liars-cheaters-deceivers-do-1029022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair