X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NCFurniturePPal.com - Internet Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Short Hills New Jersey
  • NCFurniturePPal.com NCFurniturePPal@aol.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NCFurniture I paid $7000 + via Paypal for Dining Room Set to be delivered July 3rd. Over time I tried to write and I called many times, but there is no one returning calls I initially just wanted to check status I then needed to tell them I moved. PAYPAL refused to help me Internet

*Author of original report: NC Furniture

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I paid $7000+ via Paypal for Dining Room Set to be delivered July 3rd. Over time I tried to write and I called many times, but there is no one returning calls.
I initially just wanted to check status. I then needed to tell them I moved. PAYPAL refused to help me since their policy is to refund for products not received in 60 days I think it was. Well, I ordered in April and was to receive in July, so Paypal will not even help me (unless they have other reports like mine about this company.)

Paypal is a terrible disappointment too since I could not have reported them within the time limit.
My credit card has temporarily given me credit pending an investigation. I am waiting for the paperwork. I feel pretty stupid, but thought I was safe on Paypal. Guess not.

These people picked the wrong person to rip off for I will not give up.
Thanks for this site!!

Nancy
Short Hills, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2006 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ncfurnitureppalcom/nationwide/ncfurniture-i-paid-7000-via-paypal-for-dining-room-set-to-be-delivered-july-3rd-over-t-200037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NC Furniture

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
I finally received a verification from my credit card people that the $7000 they refunded me would be mine to keep. It took me around 6 months to get to this point.

I lost a few hundred that I had added on by using Paypal. They claim to make buying safe, but refused to even consider the refund since I did not report it within their time limit (30 or 60 days) and did not buy via eBay.

I do not use Paypal anymore since then.
Thanks to RipOff for helping me. I copied about 15 pages of reports from your site to back up my allegations.
Nancy

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair