X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NetDragon Websoft - TQ Digital - Diamond Bar California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fort Myers Florida
  • NetDragon Websoft - TQ Digital 21660 Copley Drive, Suite 180 Diamond Bar, California U.S.A.

NetDragon Websoft - TQ Digital I got scammed by NetDragon Websoft TQ Digital stole my money Ripoff Diamond Bar California

*Consumer Comment: This Company is a scam it a online game

*Author of original report: NetDragon Websoft Finally got the items Paid for!

NetDragon Websoft Inc stole my money. I paid $339.03 by direct deposit into their Bank of America checking account, for what is called a Bulk Pack of Dragon Ball codes. The deposit cleared 10 days ago, but the company refuses to send me the product I purchased. By making me send the money by direct deposit, they leave me with no way of getting my money back. A total scam! People, don't let this happen to you. Never pay anything on the Internet by direct deposit! Always use a credit card; then you have a form of protection against such fraudulent companies like NetDragon Websoft Inc., who also goes by the name of TQ Digital, who runs the following websites that I know of: www.conqueronline.com and www.eudemonsonline.com. Do NOT ever make a direct deposit into their bank account. You will be scammed!!!

I will also be reporting this same info to the Better Business Bureau for investigation. It looks like my only recourse will be to take them to court to get my money back. I'll post the results of the trial as soon as it is over.

Scammedbynetdragonwebsoftinc
Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netdragon-websoft-tq-digital/diamond-bar-california-91765/netdragon-websoft-tq-digital-i-got-scammed-by-netdragon-websoft-tq-digital-stole-my-mon-264978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This Company is a scam it a online game

AUTHOR: Wrongdoing - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, July 12, 2009
Zero Online,Eudemons Online,Conquer Online,Warlords Online.All belong to this same CHina/California runned servers of TQ digital and Net dragon.their customer proformance is trash and they cannot speak to you with a decent tone of voice online or in customer chatting.Ive posted many of time s on their forums to some extent not good posts because of how they were treating me.As a customer I'm always right no matter if im rich or poor.They seem to single their Top dogs in gaming the Bulkers are the ones im talking about so to say that this is what their games have come to be.There no longer Free to Play games.There free to down load yes but as far as playing the game goes its just crap unbalanced and not even possible for All players to have a chance in the game due to the sudden hieght of bulking in their games now.they should be shut down or made pay to play type games.me as a 1 time $20.00 dollar customer has seen first hand how they treat their players on and off the screen even in the game.I report a Player named Skys in Zero online that I have a hint he works for Tq and is there to hieghten the prices for Tqs money making.Also Tq tends to make new rules everytime you talk to them.These games are not meant for all to play freely,are based on same principles and are complete rip offs.this needs looking into For no gaming company should be saying.Our games are Free to Play.when someone is bulking in one month over $1000.00 dollars or more.Also stolen merchandise has been reported to me as a player but these people are scared to come forth and say it themselfs so I'll say it.For Tq or NetDragon to be putting players in the game to hieghten prices is just wrong to an average player like myself.Then have the nerve to say the game is easy to play.Of coarse the game is easy to play more then half our the players in Tqs games never leave their seats,meaning the game they are on 24/7 Wow is all i can say no life indeed but for someone like me,might i had no job,for now has no chance and is cheated like scum in all their games by players and by the game Mods,Gmsand Live assistance.Their motto is i can do what i want when i want.thats what i have seen first hand.Now to have a player in game not only Rule the game.He talks down to everyone but it is quit a few that do this now because i believe they silently work for Tq.I just can't prove this part yet.I've had some players just tell me Eat Sh*T well im sure you can figure this one out.Words hurt everyone.the fact of thinking you have to be rich in a online video game is just plain and simple wow get a life some of you people.I remeber this one time Skys told me Im rich so deal with it.Well if your so rich do some good with the money not waste it on this game.Anyway sluander theft you name it Tq is doing it,but noone is reporting it.the have this new thing now on their forums to were getting help is inpossible because of certain people and the fact alot of them dont have the skills to deal with the public it always ends up as a flame in their threads so if something like I need help is threaded yah you'll get help with a cocky attitude attached to it.but some people have to go out of their ways to get through to these people on the forums when it gets out of hand the bann their customers.from forums.so then they have to go to live support which really isnt worth a crap.most of the time i know more then they do.just have to think harder when im talking to them.Tq allowed an older player from Conquer online to go to Zero Online and set market prices and gave him free stuff in the game Now he is the biggest jerk there is and his character has passed more then one hand which is against company rules.from what i have heard and seen.I'll add more to this report soon.Just remember these games by Tq Digital are rip offs and noone should be spending money on their games.Their mind tricking you into spending.I don't ever reccomend helping Tq become bigger or supporting them thy need to be thought out and checked for scrutiny or what ever needs to be done.So i hope this gets looked into and change and something gets done i do like a few of tqs games but not worth living my life in.just because i want top player or something.other wise you wont get anywere in their games if you dont blows hundreds or more on their games.In fact i've been told in game by players and forum mods that i'm a nobody when it comes to gaming in tqs games because of the fact i dont by Zps,Eps,Co points etc.i dont know what their version of free means but it needs to be changed.this company is by far as worse as Wal-Mart now if not worser.

NetDragon Websoft Finally got the items Paid for!

AUTHOR: Scammedbynetdragonwebsoftinc - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 08, 2007
After sending a copy of my direct deposit slip by registered mail to the president of the company Ming Liu (making her/him sign for it), I finally got the items I paid for (14 days later). Normally, it takes 2 - 3 days to receive the items (Dragon Ball codes) by email. The company still never actually contacted me about my complaints about their customer service. The codes just magically showed up in my email after that registered mail letter was sent to them. The customer service at NetDragon Websoft Inc is the worst I have ever experienced in my entire life! It is unbelievably horrible. That's about the best I can describe it. The company didn't even bother to apologize for all the frustration they caused me, and for totally ignoring all my previous communication attempts with them. I guess that would be asking far too much of them. I am currently looking for other online games to play and will ditch this game as soon as I find one comparably easy to play! Actually, I'll be ditching this game either way!!! They won't be enjoying any more of my money.