Complaint Review: Neuro Advance USA - Hemet California

• Neuro Advance USA
    3507 W Stetson Ave Ste 221
    Hemet, California
    United States

Neuro Advance USA Neuro Advance posed as a legit "medical help" program, inviting people with pain to a dinner/seminar to hear about a home therapy program that takes away pain by increasing blood circulation through application of NASA lights Hemet California

Neuro Advance posed as a legit "medical help" program, inviting people with pain to a dinner/seminar to hear about a home therapy program that takes away cronic pain by increasing blood circulation through application of lights.

I have severe Neuropathy so I was very interested. My wife and I atteded and welcomed a appointment into our home by one of the reps on 9/28/2017 . I was promised that I would have releif from my symtoms and that he had seen people much worse than me get fast relief. I entered into a contract with them for the lights offering a full refund of my $2500 if I had no relief in 4 months. Was also supposed to get some suppliments in the mail the following week but did not get them until 11/14/2017 six and a half weeks later. I had weekly calls with the doctor and had to remind him over and over about the suppliments that I was supposed to be taking. As I used the lights I had the opposite results and after a few weeks I became very evident that the lights were making me worse. [continued below]....

..... By late December I had become very crippled up again and mentioned to my pain management doctor that I was using the light therepy and he told me to stop using them right away. I told the doctor on a weekly call the next day and he seemed very aggitated by my doctors orders and told me to back of on the amount of time that I used the lights.. I told him that I want to return the system for a refund and ws told I had to call Brenda at ext. 5 phone number 800-819-4409 and talk to her about a refund. I called but no answer so I left a message. When I finally got in touch with the Brenda she said I could not get a refund because it was not a full 4 months yet so I continued to use the lights at shorter time lengths.

When my 4 months was up I stopped using them (and started feeling better...how about that) and requested my refund. I was told my request had to go through some board and be approved and would take a couple weeks. Would receive a decision in the mail. I got nothing so I called and called but they were now unresponsive.

I then called my credit card company and reversed the $2500 charge. Some how these thieves were able to get that reversed

The NeuroAdvance in Home Therapies system is a total rip off...I want my money back and I want this company exposed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2018 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neuro-advance-usa/hemet-california-92545-9740/neuro-advance-usa-neuro-advance-posed-as-a-legit-medical-help-program-inviting-people-w-1444788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content