What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair
Free speech rights compromised

WATCH News
Segment Now
Ripoff Report | New Hope Modific Review - Mt Laurel, New Jersey
Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: New Hope Modifications - Mt Laurel New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bellevue Washington
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • New Hope Modifications 14000 Horizon Way, Mt Laurel, New Jersey U.S.A.

New Hope Modifications, New Hope Modifications has ripped off another Mt Laurel New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: also been scammed

I was contacted by New hope Modifications to do a Loan Modification. I contracted with them and paid $750.00 to start the process. Now I am unable to contact them by phone or email. I have left many messages and sent many emails trying to get a response. I feel I have been ripped off. I have contacted the BBB of NJ, the consumer affairs of NJ and the Attorney General of Washington state. I don't understand how this is allowed to happen to good people just trying to safe their homes. Why haven't they been closed down and prosecuted for this fraud? I am trying to get a refund now. Who can we trust to do a load modification?

Sandra
Bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-hope-modifications/mt-laurel-new-jersey-08054/new-hope-modifications-new-hope-modifications-has-ripped-off-another-mt-laurel-new-jersey-439886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

also been scammed

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, April 02, 2009

We have also been scammed by this company. I did some research and the NJ Attorney General has filed a law suit against them. That is why they are shut down. They have been ordered to stop doing business. If you google this on line you can read the lawsuit. It does seek restitution for those that have given this company money. Also you can file a complaint on the NJ general attorney's website.

Featured Reports