X  |  CLOSE

1506 Huntington Drive
    South Pasadena, CA
    United States

New Vision Dental Not a good job, poor refund South Pasadena CA California

I paid New Vision Dental approximately $3900 for various dental services, including a crown, deep cleanings, and Arestin treatment.  The first night after I got home, part of the temporary crown fell off.  Several days later I was examined by another dentist who said she could tell that a deep cleaning had been done on my right side, but that it was not well done.

Realizing that I could not trust New Vision Dental to do a good job, I asked for a refund for services not yet rendered (slightly less than half).  They are only refunding me $750, less than 20% of what I paid, even though slightly less than half the work was not done.  New Vision Dental cannot be trusted to do a good job, and they cannot be trusted to provide fair refund amounts.  Do not do business with New Vision Dental.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2018 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-vision-dental/south-pasadena-ca-91030/new-vision-dental-not-a-good-job-poor-refund-south-pasadena-ca-california-1469689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content