X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NEWARK FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT - Newark New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Newark New Jersey United States of America
  • NEWARK FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT 429-435 McCarter Highway (Rt. 21) Newark, New Jersey United States of America

NEWARK FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT NEWARK FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT Newark, New Jersey..........STAY AWAY TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. Newark, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: idiot customer

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
NEWARK FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT    429-435 McCarter Highway (Rt. 21) Newark NJ  07114
STAY AWAY from the place, I went in to buy a meat slicer walked out with one that would not serve the purpose, I brought it back inside the original box unopened the salesman (Asian guy) that refused to give me his name told me  all sales are final NO REFUNDS store credit only and a 20% re-stock charge.

In need of a meat slicer I went ahead and choose another slicer only to be $420.00 more than the one I returned. As I was by the counter the salesman brings the one that was on display with a bad electrical cord and said to me let me get you a box from the back room, I told him I do not want these one I want one in the original box from the manufactory and he tells me you have to take these one is my last one.

As he walked away from the counter minutes later he came back with a different meat slicer in the box and he said to me these one is $100.00 more.  I refused to pay the additional $100.00 more.  Now the owner of the store (RICH) came out only to convince me to pay the extra $100.00 or take the showroom unit that was on the shelf, there was no one else inside the store except myself they both teamed up on me, they refused to credit my credit card, so I left the store.
Seven (7) months later I go back to the store to least get something of the same value from the first item, again I get into a confrontation with the owner as he was adding up the items, the difference from the first (Returned) item to what I had on the counter was only $6.07 more I did not wanted to spend or give this store my business.
I had already paid the NJ SALES TAXES on the first item; legally I should pay additional NJ SALES TAXES on the difference which is $6.07.  As per the owner I HAVE TO PAY THE NJ SALES TAXES AGAIN IN THE FULL AMOUNT INCLUDING THE PREVIOUS TRANSACTION.  Someone that was with me at the time and witnesses all of these graved her purse and gave him the additional NJ SALES TAXES in full so that we can leave the store.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PLACE THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN GOOD FAITH.
With these been said, I have all the receipts of above mentioned complaint I will forward a copy to the NEW JERSEY STATE TAXATION DEPT as well the ATTORNEY GENERAL and other agencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/newark-food-service-equipment/newark-new-jersey-07114/newark-food-service-equipment-newark-food-service-equipment-newark-new-jersey-764457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

idiot customer

AUTHOR: Restaurant owner - ()

POSTED: Friday, July 18, 2014

I own 4 restaurants and buy everything from Jeremy and their family.  This customer was in line and really abused the staff, it appeared that he probably damaged the product and wanted a refund because of his own negligence.  The staff were as courteous as can be and tried to help this guy, but some people cannot be helped.  They have everything at this warehouse and the prices are great.  Every piece in all my four restuarants has their name on it, so that speaks for itself.  For this one angry client, let him try the Bowery in NY and see what happens there.  Good luck angry guy. Hope to open next restaurant and they will fill up my new establishment.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair