This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: neweasy

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Reported By: Mountain mama — leominstermm United States
  • neweasy

, leominsternh
    United States

neweasy this company has a low grade thirid party shipper of goods. I ordered a product. It is defective & no matter HOW MANY times I try tio log in: the info (they say) is incorrect. leominsternh

NewEasy is a rip off...do not but anything from them....no customer service telephone number...no customer service link . NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at all.

I ordered a product...it is defective....I have tried numerous times to "log in" to my account I am constanly receiving an error message that the info is incorrect! IT IS NOT!

I cannot resolve this issue.....they have NO WEB SITE help...no telephone number......I tried to change the password (thinking this would help) and all that did was send me back to their stupid home page for the products they sell. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP!

Stay away from these people....DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM because if you have an issue...YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH THEIR GARBAGE!

STAY AWAY FROM NEWEASY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neweasy/leominsternh/neweasy-this-company-has-a-low-grade-thirid-party-shipper-of-goods-i-ordered-a-product-1443217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content