X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Newsub Magazine Services - Stanford Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Redmond Oregon
  • Newsub Magazine Services 4 High Ridge Park Stanford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Newsub Magazine Services I agree with Tia Stanford Connecticut

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I had a similar experience as a previous individual. I was led to believe that I would be prompted to CHOOSE whether or not to continue with the magazine subscriptions.

Needless to say, I was never prompted and was very displeased having observed individual charges for each of 4 magazines. When I called the company, I was basically stonewalled and thought that I had been mistaken - - and it has cost me.

Having read another customer's report on this website, I called the company again and asked that they reverse the charges. I will be awaiting the results - - but am hoping that the indeed reverse the charges.

Overall, it is clear to me that they are preying on people's lack of assertivness, not unlike the insurance companies.

Finlaybuck
Redmond, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/newsub-magazine-services/stanford-connecticut-06905/newsub-magazine-services-i-agree-with-tia-stanford-connecticut-320869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair