Complaint Review: Next Decade Solutions - Internet

• Reported By: Tony — other United Kingdom
  • Next Decade Solutions

Internet
    United States

Next Decade Solutions Harassment , abusive emails. annoying and awkward emails from gay adult websites Internet

This company has ben sending me emails from gay adult websites that I have never even heard of, let alone joined. It seems to be impossible to unsubscribe from them, which I have politely tried to do many, many times. On a couple of occasions, I have received vulgar and abusive emails labelling me a "time waster" and a " freeloader". How can I be either of those things if I am trying to stop someone sending me unsuitable and unsolicited  material? Anyone any ideas what, if anything, I can do about this ?

many thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/next-decade-solutions/internet/next-decade-solutions-harassment-abusive-emails-annoying-and-awkward-emails-from-gay-ad-1415566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content