X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Nextcard, Infistar - Norcross Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Topeka Kansas
  • Nextcard, Infistar 157 Technology Parkway Ste900 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-856-2504
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Nextcard, Infistar, Rip-off doubled my interest rate after taking over my account from the FDIC Norcross Georgia

Like many of you, my NEXTCARD account was sold after the FDIC closed Nextbank. For 8 months I have been unable to contact the company that purchased my account either by phone, mail, or e-mail.

My interest rate was raised from 9.99%apr to 18.99%apr with no explaination.

For all of you having problems, I now have the number to contact the company that bought our NEXTCARD accounts!! Their name is Infistar. They played dumb when I contacted them and just couldn't understand why I was unable to get in touch with them for 8 months!!! They absolutely refused to discuss my interest rate and claim that it was the same rate I had with NEXTCARD. Please contact them about your account!! Maybe if enough people contact them, we can get somewhere.

Their number is 1-877-856-2504 and their mailing address is 157 Technology Parkway Ste 900 Norcross, GA 30092. I would love to hear updates about other people's dealings with them.

Erin
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nextcard-infistar/norcross-georgia-30092/nextcard-infistar-rip-off-doubled-my-interest-rate-after-taking-over-my-account-from-the-47081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content