X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NFLshop.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jacksonville Florida
  • NFLshop.com NFLshop.com Internet U.S.A.

NFLshop.com Cancels orders saying "it must be your fault" Jacksonville Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have placed two internet orders through NLFshop.com. The 1st order was in october. For customized items the site says allow 3-5 days to process your order, then wait another 5-7 days for normal shipping.
I recieved a 15% off coupon for 1st time orders. and free shipping with an emailed coupon. so my 100 dollar order was much cheaper. well after i waited this retardedly long period of time i recieved an email stating my order was canceled the day before i was to recieve my products.

this ruined the birthday gift since i did not know the package was not comming until the day before the birthday.

one holiday ruined.

i placed another order in nov, hoping that it was just a fluke. again placed the order, with no coupons since they were all "one time use" so the order was much more expensive.

It is the day before i should recieve the items and i get another email stating it was cancelled. I called after dealing with the automated service for 15 mins and the only answer they could give me is that "it must have been my card" which is bull since they already took the money out of my account!

they returned the money but now it is too late to order another for christmas, im about out of ideas and another holiday ruined.

Pissed off
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nflshopcom/internet/nflshopcom-cancels-orders-saying-it-must-be-your-fault-jacksonville-internet-399089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair