Complaint Review: Nicnac General - Internet

• Nicnac General

Internet
    USA

Nicnac General This company STEALS PEOPLE'S money Internet

In February 2017 I ordered 2 hoodies and 2 baby outfits. When 4 weeks came and went, there was a number at the bottom of the web site when you called you spoke the person's name you were trying to reach. After stating nicnac General a guy by the name of Todd answered and said my ordered was being processed and it took up to six weeks. Fast forward 3 more weeks and no order shipment and no changes to my status I called again. This time the " party was no longer accepting calls." And the web site was down. I had already emailed the company requesting information so I emailed them again. 7 more times. I have never gotten a reply, I have never gotten a refund close to $140.00, and I have never gotten my products. This is a scam company that took my money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2017 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nicnac-general/internet/nicnac-general-this-company-steals-peoples-money-internet-1387410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content