X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Seattle Washington
  • Northern Leasing Systems 132 West 31st Street, 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Northern Leasing Systems And Merchant Service Aka Aaron Ryan fraudulent info, forceful sales, deceit, misconduct, rip off cons New York New York

Merchant Services, Inc. and Aaron Ryan sold a credit card machine to me in the state of Washington. The day of installation, after I had signed the contract with Northern Leasing Services, Inc., one guy took out my old machine while another guy told me to say into the phone that I new I was entering into a non-negotiable agreement. I argued with him and said no. After an hour or so of argument and my old machine gone, I called an cancelled my agreement and told them to pick up the credit card machine. I never received a phone call back.

It was a scam. In tiny print on the contract it says that I waived all jurisdiction in the state of Washington and New York has jurisdiction. Five years later, on my credit report, there is a charge off of $4,500 from Northern Leasing Services.

After years of harassment from them, I spoke with Jackie Vinceslao, legal collection's department, who was rude, raising her voice at me, and told me she would not accept a penny less than what is on the credit report. She told me no attorney could win this case because I signed the lease agreement. Don't get wrapped up in this scam.

Myra
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northern-leasing-systems/new-york-new-york-10001-5095/northern-leasing-systems-and-merchant-service-aka-aaron-ryan-fraudulent-info-forceful-sal-92304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content