Complaint Review: Northern Lights Nursery - Internet

• Northern Lights Nursery
    30 Pauline Ln
    Internet
    United States of America

Northern Lights Nursery Northern*Lights*Nursery on Ebay Fraud, Thief, Liar, Scam, Cheat, Ripoff, Criminal and Conartist. Internet

I purchased 2 dolls from Northern Lights Nursery and I received only 1 doll. I send many mail to Northern Lights Nursery on Ebay but she don't reply anything back!
I purchased second doll on March,2012 but I never received the doll.
In the first time, she replied still working on it. But later she had no response and no explanation.
I cant do anything about it. Because the time it passed over three months.
This is her email address northernlightsnursery@gmail.com
I hope you can also trying to get Ebay to close her business for fraud.

Thank you for your help. I'm feeling not alone.
My English skill not good and I live far than USA very much.
So I don't know to can do anything with this case.
If you want anything else, please tell me.

I support fully.
Ruthai

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northern-lights-nursery/internet/northern-lights-nursery-northernlightsnursery-on-ebay-fraud-thief-liar-scam-cheat-r-971614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content