X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: NTI-central.org - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Leander Texas USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • NTI-central.org Internet USA

NTI-central.org National Training Institute Scam for Ticket-to-Work State Funds Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After over two years of pulling teeth to get responses from NTI and the delay of two hospitalizations, I finally received training as a work-at-home Customer Service Representative for a Michigan retailer with stores in six states.  After the training and after working only six weeks, I discovered I had been rudely relieved of my duties when the one of the multiple softwares required would not work properly.  This was a regular occurence as were multiple typos and broken links in our resources.  When I called to report the issue, I was told to check my personal email, not my company email, which informed me that I had not been chosen to continue with my training even though I had already been working six weeks.  We had been told our training would last six weeks.

During my tenure, I received coaching regarding areas for improvement, which basically consisted of saying please and thank you more often.  We were also given scores for three randomly selected phone calls on a weekly basis.  I was always encouraged and told I was doing well.  My last calls score was a 90% and I was handling over 200 calls in a six-hour shift. When I asked one of my trainers if there was a quota for calls, the trainer answered that there was not a quota, and that I should just focus on taking care of the of customer.  I had multiple customers ask for my name so they could advise the retailer that I was doing a very good job.

There was another individual in the same room on a separate computer with me each day who was working on the family business.  This individual repeatedly remarked on how many rapid-fire calls I answered and the lengths I went to to resolve my customers' issues.

I was not given a reason either by the Michigan retailer nor by the NTI HR representative.  When I tried to log in to NTI to apply for another job, my NTI password would not work even though I verified with an NTI representative that I was using the right one.  I was told the SAME NTI HR representative would contact me the next day to resolve the logon issue.  It has been a month now, and I have never received a callback from anyone at NTI.

I believe they just use the system to get my disability Ticket to Work.  They obviously do this over and over.  BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2016 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nti-centralorg/internet/nti-centralorg-national-training-institute-scam-for-ticket-to-work-state-funds-internet-1318411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair