X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Oakland Trade - Rochester Hills Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mountainair New Mexico
  • Oakland Trade 706 Woodfield Way Rochester Hills, Michigan U.S.A.

Oakland Trade - UNT - OTDEAL Warranty Fraud, Will not honor warranty on broken machines Rochester Hills Michigan

*Author of original report: Oakland Trade Otdeal Warranty issues

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I purchased a plasma cutter from this company with a 3 year warranty. I had the cutter for half a year when it broke down.

I called the company to get it fixed but could only get recorder on phone and no one would return my calls.
I went to their web page and followed their return policy which was to fill out and submit an RMA (return materials authorization)form. Once this was done the company was suppose to send me a RMA number and instructions on where to sent the unit to have it fixed. Every time i filled this form out i was emailed with bull s**t. Here is an example of the things i was sent.
1 maybe you should check help section and fix machine your self
2 We would be glad to help if you fill out rma form. (Note this was in response to the rma form i filled out)
3 Use your ebay item number for rma. (I didnt buy my plasma cutter from ebay i bought from otdeal.com)
4 Are you sure machine is broken?

When i respond to any of these absurd emails i get no response. I have filled out their rma form no less than 30 times and every time i get the same garbage but the company never sends the info so i can have my machine fixed.

What this company is doing is fraud out right fraud they are selling machines with a warranty they have no intention of honoring. They will not fix my machine they just want to play games.

Do not buy from these crooks if your machine breaks you will not be able to get it fixed. Do not buy from this company!

I feel that the only way im going to be able to resolve the problem with this company is to sue them.

If the same thing has happened to you please contact the
the Michigan Attorney General and file a fraud complaint.
To file complaint go here: https://www.ag.state.mi.us/cp_division/w3cp_c01_new.asp
I also urge you to you to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission as well as contacting your local States Attorney.

Kevin
Mountainair, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oakland-trade/rochester-hills-michigan-48307/oakland-trade-unt-otdeal-warranty-fraud-will-not-honor-warranty-on-broken-machines-ro-273114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Oakland Trade Otdeal Warranty issues

AUTHOR: Desert wolf - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
After posting on rippoffreport and notifying the company the company has agreed to fix the machine. I sent the machine out today to the address they provided. So we will see if they actually fix my machine as they said they would.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair