X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Oakwood Acceptance Corp - Greensboro North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Harrah Oklahoma
  • Oakwood Acceptance Corp PO Box 35808 Greensboro, North Carolina U.S.A.

Oakwood Acceptance Corp ripoff, builds defective homes that can make your family sick, Cold blooded, liars Greensboro North Carolina

We bought a home from Oakwood, they tried to get us to lie to the park we were moving it too so that the park kick back would go into their pocket, refused to fix windows broken in the move, and repeatedly lied to us.

We moved in, only to find that the roof was built wrong and would leak badly and cause mold. Most rooms in the house now have smushy walls around the base, mildewed carpet and mold. Oakwood considers this OUR problem and not theirs.

When my husband was hospitalized for 3 weeks after a car accident, the rep ( Rita Wilson ) told me to " get my butt back up to western union place and make my FULL payment or she would toss me out personally"

I've mailed countless payments, only to been told that they were never recieved. I had one tracked, and was told it was delivered. When I brought this to their attention, I was told they couldn't find it and was now behind on my payments.

Jennifer
Harrah, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oakwood-acceptance-corp/greensboro-north-carolina/oakwood-acceptance-corp-ripoff-builds-defective-homes-that-can-make-your-family-sick-col-92266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content