X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Oakwood Acceptance Corporation And Oakwood Mobile Homes - Porter Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: porter Texas
  • Oakwood Acceptance Corporation And Oakwood Mobile Homes 25490 Hwy 59 N Porter, Texas U.S.A.

Oakwood Acceptance Corporation And Oakwood Mobile Homes ripoff Kings Porter Texas

I purchased a 1999 Redmond Home from Oakwood Homes in Porter, Texas for 60,000.000 dollars. I put down $10,000.00 and still to this day have no flooring in my master bathroom, carpet in the den/kitchen is still not fixed. Ex torn during move.

Took them several weeks to deliver the home. I requested ground level set up. My home is approx 3 1/2 feet off the ground. A 5 step set of steps was not enough to enter the home. I was promised a 12x12 deck. Stupid as I was I did not get it in writting.

So no deck we built one. I have not gotten repairs or as it was called final setup repairs. I have electrical and ac problems. Oh ya the extended warrenty. Never got cooperation out of that either.

Ya I got stuck with the abaration agreement cry also. I have not made a payment in several months due to the non set or repairs. I also would rather pay an attorney than Oakwood another penny.

Any attorney interested in a class action??? Ya got several people in the rip off report to do a big one.

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Carmen
Porter, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oakwood-acceptance-corporation-and-oakwood-mobile-homes/porter-texas-77365/oakwood-acceptance-corporation-and-oakwood-mobile-homes-ripoff-kings-porter-texas-92287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content