X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Oakwood Mortgage - Greensboro North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: slidell Louisiana
  • Oakwood Mortgage Www.oakwoodhomes.com Greensboro, North Carolina U.S.A.

Oakwood Mortgage Terrible Corporate Ethics,Training and Responsibility to customer. Greensboro North Carolina

For the past seven years i have had a mortgage w/ oakwood mortgage. More time than I can count, i have sent payments and a few weeks later they send me late payment statements and continually call to harass myself and my wife. I believe they are sitting on payments to recieve additional funds for late pays. I have had to send payments in late before, however, i know for a FACT that i have not sent the amount of payments late that they claim.

Now the company has been bought out by Vanderbilt. I had no knowledge of this and they claim they have sent notice.. BS... I am tired of the harassment and un-ethical behavior and operations of this Mortgage Company.....

Steve
slidell, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oakwood-mortgage/greensboro-north-carolina/oakwood-mortgage-terrible-corporate-ethicstraining-and-responsibility-to-customer-greens-92276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair