Complaint Review: Obak Ovro

• Obak Ovro

Craigslist Ad Posting Scam.. His name is Obak Ovro.. He stole my $500. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I know Him

A guy named "Obak Ovro" scamed me $500.. Here is how he stole from me:

He Posted a job on upwork.. i contacted him and we finalize the stuff.. He was looking for aprox 500 ads a days.. we need tools to post this much ads.. i asked him give me some time to arrange the tools.. Obak said i also sell tools as well.. i bought from him becz he was selling them in cheap rates..

After sending him the money.. i never heard from him.. i reported to upwork but it turns out he was not a verified user and he scammed many other posters as well..

The purpose of sharing my bad experience is to be aware of scammer name"Obak Ovro" .. I never get my money back but don't let him stole your's..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2016 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I know Him

AUTHOR: James - (Los Angeles)

I know he is this culprit