X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: OCEAN ESCAPES YACHT SALES AND CHARTERS - MARATHON Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: COLUMBUS Ohio
  • OCEAN ESCAPES YACHT SALES AND CHARTERS WWW.KEYSYACHTS.COM MARATHON, Florida U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
CHARLES GATCHELL BROKER OF OCEAN ESCAPES YACHT SALES AND CHARTERS IS A JOKE. WE CALLED CHARLES RECENTLY TO GET HELP FROM EVERYONE IN THE BOATING INDUSTRY IN THE KEYS TO BROKG A COULE LOCAL BOAT THIEVES TO JUSTICE FOR THE THEFT AND BURINING OF A YACHT. WHEN TALKING TO CHARLES GATCHELL IT WAS OBVIOUS NOT ONLY HE DOESNT GIVE A d**n LOCAL AND FELLOW BOATERS ARE VICTIMS OF THESE CRIMINALS, HES VERY RUDE. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIS CLOWNS WEB SITE HE DOESNT EVEN LIST AN ADDRESS.

DO YOU WANT SOMEONE SELLING YOU BOATS THAT DOESNT GIVE A d**n BOATERS ARE HAVING BOATS STOLEN AND BURNED BY LOCALS IN HIS OWN BACK YARD?

THIS CHARLES GATCHELL IS A JOKE, HES VERY RUDE AND YOU DONT WANT SOMEONE LIKE THIS SELLING OR LISTING YOUR BOAT.

Scumbag yacht brokers
COLUMBUS, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocean-escapes-yacht-sales-and-charters/marathon-florida-33050/ocean-escapes-yacht-sales-and-charters-bad-attitude-doesnt-care-locals-are-stealing-boats-405523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
20Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#20 Consumer Suggestion

The Liar continues his rants.

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Did he now? So Captain McCarthy has a PACER account to download and read the filings for himself or did you furnish him some of your infamous email that claims to be accurate copies of the court documents?

YOU ARE THE PERSON who puts his name all over the internet you fool. How many websites have you posted on daring folks to call him? You should be careful. Someone's liable to provide him with ACCURATE copies of the filings. Heck for 8 cents per page he can get them for himself.

Tell us Bob, when you were attempting to sell your boat did you bother to inform anyone, especially Captain McCarthy, that you were over $65 thousand in arrears for dockage and other fees to the resort where it was docked? Oh, we know how you claim to have told him he was on a 'stolen boat' but did you EXPLAIN to him the TRUE SITUATION-your business (and S/V Reefcat) OWED the resort back dockage and service fees? Did you make it clear to Captain McCarthy that you were going to fight the assessment of the over $65 THOUSAND that the resort claimed you owed?

No? Why not?

After all, the Judge did RULE AGAINST YOU that your mighty business WAS IN DEBT TO THE RESORT FOR OVER 65 THOUSAND DOLLARS!

Perhaps if you had told McCarthy that you owed such fees he wouldn't have wasted his time by trying to purchase your boat and getting all entwined in your FAILURE.

I believe McCarthy might have a cause of action against you, but that is up to him to decide whether to pursue that avenue or not. After all, even if he was to win a judgment against you and your 'businesses' he wouldn't collect anything would he, Bob? Just as the RESORT didn't get the $65K your business owed.

Take your time and tell us all about it Bob. Let me know if I need to publish some of the text from the actual district court documents to refresh your memory.

YOU posted a LIE on ROR claiming I worked for United Yachts-I don't. I'm self-employed you twit. Unlike YOU, I'm GAINFULLY self-employed.

There are NO FORECLOSURES, failed business ventures, or LOST DISTRICT COURT cases on my resume. You can't say the same.

You are a proven liar and I will remind folks of this every time I see you posting your crap.

Let me know if you'd like me to post excerpts from the ACTUAL District Court filings to refresh your memory.

Would you like a posting of the written statement from the judge calling your evidentiary documents "highly suspicious" when he denied your silly motion to dismiss the case?

How about the filing from your attorney when he asked to be REMOVED as your counsel because you were not cooperating in your own defense?
Let me know what reminders you need. I'll be happy to oblige.

STILL TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE TRUTH

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
"Perhaps if Mr. McCarthy would READ these documents, he might develop a more accurate opinion of the type of people he's dealing with (you and your wife) and re-assess his relationship with you."

MCCATHY HAS REVIEWED THESE DOCUMENTS MANY TIMES. TO BAD YOUR TO SCARED TO CALL HIM BUT YOU CONVIENENTLY KEEP THROWING OUT HIS NAME.

ANYONE READING THIS CAN GOOGLE- AMELIA RIVER CRUISES

CALL AND ASK FOR KEVIN MC CARTHY HE WILL BE GLAD TO VERIFY ALL FACTS...

Remember this Robert?

Please refer to Report Report #0238480 which can be found here:

""During this lawsuit i will be able to prove john evans of hydro thunder performance watersports not only lied to several individuals including state police officer but was involned in trying to cover it up. when court transcripts are available i will then prove my facts.""

The case was concluded MONTHS ago; YOU LOST. The court documents have been available for months so why haven't you used these documents to prove your allegations as you stated you would above?

Why don't you explain why the attorney for RSA Inc. (Reef Snorkeling Adventures Inc., Laura Krutko, President) withdrew from the case?

Why don't you explain why the judge WARNED you about your "highly suspicious" evidentiary documents when you moved for dismissal and release of the vessel? You know, your ridiculous claim that a "newly discovered" document that proved RSA Inc was dissolved on Aug 30 2005, but wasn't FILED until Oct 2007 on the same day you filed your motion to dismiss? The reality is the document states a dissolution approval date and the form is signed (but not dated) by Laura Krutko, but the EFFECTIVE DATE was left blank. Go ahead. Take all the time you need to explain this one.

When are you going to make these court documents available to Mr. McCarthy so he can read for himself what really transpired during the lawsuit against you? Don't' forget to include the evidentiary documents filed by the plaintiff that include the investigative reports and statements from the folks who were on the scene when the vessel was adrift.

When are you going to provide Mr. McCarthy a copy of the judge's order that denied your motion to dismiss so that he can read for himself what you attempted to do and the judge's STATEMENTS as to WHY your evidentiary documents were "HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS?" and he denied your motion?

When are you going to update the Secretary of the Gulf Coast Mariners Association with the FACTS of your case (as filed with the court), including the WARNING to you that the Judge stated, so he can write a follow-up article to the one he printed in their newsletter in March 2007?

When are you going to retract the lie you posted about me on RipOff Report?

Stop posting lies without proof deadbeat.

POSTED: Friday, February 13, 2009
'John thinks every report Is fraudulent.'

>>When are you finally going to post one shred of proof to your fraudulent accusations? I have posted the proof to what I have stated with your very own words. Why do you lie on a daily basis?

'Well mabye some are but my complaints aren't fraudlent.'

>>YOURS ARE the ones that are fraudulent just as krutkos are and have been PROVEN to be so. There is no denying it.

'I really do not care If this Is a false report or not, I am not concerned about It.'

>>Yes you are as you have stood up for this fraud in one of his other fraudulent reports like a good boyfriend should. And, here you are continuing to post in it.

'But I don't like people saying things about me that isn't true like john here & others, they get In the way of people seeking justice on this site.'

>>I have proven everything I have accused you of with your very own words. I did not make you type them deadbeat. Post proof of these lies you now type.

'I do NOT!!!!!!! appericate people saying things about me that aren't true & they don't even know me!!.'

>>When someone actually says something that is not true about you, then you can worry about it. Now go play in traffic.

When are you finally going to leave like you promised in your fraudulent schneider report? Every second you are still here proves you are a liar. FACT.

John thinks every report Is fraudulent

POSTED: Friday, February 13, 2009
John thinks every report Is fraudulent. Well mabye some are but my complaints aren't fraudlent.

Remember this Robert?

Please refer to Report Report #0238480 which can be found here:

Why don't you explain why the judge WARNED you about your "highly suspicious" evidentiary documents when you moved for dismissal and release of the vessel? You know, your ridiculous claim that a "newly discovered" document that RSAA Inc was dissolved on Aug 30 2005, but wasn't FILED until Oct 2007 on the same day you filed your motion to dismiss?

When are you going to retract the lie you posted about me on RipOff Report?

Will a mod please exaplin the selective modding that goes on with this site?

POSTED: Friday, February 13, 2009
You let fraudulent reports like this one from this proven, lying clown and proven lying, fraud, deadbeat charles run rampant yet replies the shred the lies and fraud perpetrated by them do not even get posted. This is the third time I have tried to post something....let's see if it indeed gets posted. If you are going to censor some, you had better censor all.

You're the standard for fraud

though this jacka* is giving you a run for the money.

'John still continues to make things up about me'

>>Please post proof as I have.

'John Is the real fraud here.'

>>Post proof deadbeat. I have.

'I don't give him a time or day.'

>>You just did. Why do you continue to lie?

'If anyone Is smart they will not listen to him, he must like talking to himself.'

>>There are quite a few that agree with me. Perhaps you may have missed those posts....on purpose as that makes you the liar you are.

'But I will continue to post comments regardless what the garbage john posts about.'

>>Of course you will continue to post your fraud.....that's what you do. Please post proof of the 'garbage' I post. I have only been asking for MONTHS now. I know you can't as you are once again lying.

'And If people believe It so what. I know the truth & that Is all that matters.'

>>So when are you finally going to post what we already know?
When are you going to answer the legitimate questions asked of you liar?
When are you finally going to leave us like you promised in your fraudulent schneider report? Every second you are here makes it yet another of your many lies.

#13 Consumer Suggestion

Charles, this is not about you.

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, February 13, 2009
Charles: I don't care about this report. Patrick & others just want to send me abusive comments & they think I should have to take there abuse well I don't.

Pat: Charles, you obviously DO care since you keep replying. And I'm not sending you abusive comments, I'm speaking the truth here about this specific report.

Charles: They completely go agaisnt what this site stands for help for consumers, to report injustices done to them.

Pat: I have helped a countless number of consumers through this website. And it has also served to help me when I had a problem with a bad business. Tell me Charles, how many copies of the RoR Revenge Guide do YOU own? I have mine right here.

Charles: And patrick & others get In the way of people seeking justice like they have treated me.

Pat: Charles, I only call them like I see them. For gods sake man, you filed a report against AN ENTIRE CITY of drivers! So in that report, are you saying that EVERY SINGLE DRIVER from Columbus, GA is a bad driver? Get real.

Charles: This Is unfair to the people who post complaints on this site, to make It worse we get publicly persecuted & get accused of all kinds of things.

Pat: Again, let me say this loud and clear so that you can understand it. This report was filed by Robert against Ocean Escapes Yacht Sales, who had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THEFT OF ROBERT'S BOAT!!! Do you get that Charles, this is a false report against a company that has had no business connection with Robert. How many times do I have to say that to make it clear to you?

Charles: Businesses don't like being reported on here well why can't they do right besides screwing people over.

Pat: You're right, bad businesses don't like being reported here. But that doesn't mean good businesses should be subjected to libel either.

I don't care about this report

#11 Consumer Suggestion

Charles, you have no idea what you're talking about.

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, February 12, 2009
Charles' statement: I hate to say this robert. But this was your fault you let united yacht getting away with this. You should had filed the lawsuit first. Businesses are very experinced In screwing consumers & winning court cases.

Pat's reply: United Yachts Sales did not 'get away with' anything here Charles. In fact, they were in no way responsible for what happened, and this is proven by reviewing the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation report located at triple w unitedyachts dot us. It totally clears United Yachts of any wrongdoing.

Charles' statement: Living victims with nothing, you reporting your experince here on rip-off report. That Is all you or any of us can to & hope other people don't become new victims.

Pat's reply: I have no idea what it is you're trying to say here. Besides, Robert filed a false report (one of many here) as Ocean Escapes Yacht Sales had nothing to do with this.

Charles' statement: Businesses hate being reported here for the fraud they perpetrate, sense businesses think they are untouchable they think they can do whatever they fee like.

Pat's reply: There is nothing wrong with reporting bad businesses here on Ripoff Report. In fact, it's our right and I for one am glad that we do have a site where we can post our grievances. However, don't just assume that because it's written here that it's in fact true. You of all people should know that.

Now, let me clue you in on a couple other things. This report is about Ocean Escapes Yacht Sales. Robert says he called them asking for help in bringing a couple 'boat thieves' to justice. Charles Gatchell is the owner. Robert bought a reef snorkling business (which came with the stolen boat in question) from Fred Gatchell. Do you think it's any coincidence that these people have the same last name? I don't think so. Robert has a beef with Fred saying that he sold Robert a 'bum business'. It's not Fred's fault Robert doesn't know how to properly run a business. And it's not Charles Gatchell's responsibility to assist Robert with bringing alleged criminals to justice. That is a matter for law enforcement.

So Robert filed this report. This report is a fraud because Ocean Escapes Yacht Sales has done nothing to Robert that would be considered a rip off. Let me say that again, Ocean Escapes Yacht Sales DID NOTHING to rip off Robert. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

Now, I do believe that Ocean Key Resort (and their attorney Allan Eckstein), the place where Robert had his boat docked, did not completely follow the proper steps in seizing Robert's boat for back dockage that was due. So if he's got a beef with them, that's fine. He can post away. But the sheer number of people, businesses and local, state and government agencies Robert has brought into this mess is absolutely criminal on his part.

If you did your homework on Robert's case, instead of blatently believe everything he wrote, you'd come to the same conclusion as the rest of us. Now please, unless you actually have some hard evidence to present, go crawl back to your reports and leave the important stuff to those of us who are capable of speaking intelligently about it.

I hate to say this

You're the standard for fraud

POSTED: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
though this jacka* is giving you a run for the money.

'John still continues to make things up about me'

>>Please post proof as I have.

'John Is the real fraud here.'

>>Post proof deadbeat. I have.

'I don't give him a time or day.'

>>You just did. Why do you continue to lie?

>>So when are you finally going to post what we already know?

John still continues to make things up about me

POSTED: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
John still continues to make things up about me. John Is the real fraud here. I don't give him a time or day.

If anyone Is smart they will not listen to him, he must like talking to himself. But I will continue to post comments regardless what the garbage john posts about.

And If people believe It so what. I know the truth & that Is all that matters.

Still haven't been able to find anyone to extort money from eh? Hahaha

POSTED: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
So, why haven't you sued them

Why haven't you sued them and the alleged government officials that you continue to slander if you are right?

Why have you stopped slandering the government officials that deemed everything was done correctly? Threatened with a suit there too?

And why do you keep alleging that others agree with you when there is no one that does? Why do you talk to yourself through different screen names? When are you finally going to accept the summons and appear in court?

Please provide proof of your fraudulent allegations that I have different screennames (unlike your dumbass that does and signs 'robert' to them you loser) and that I post on sites all over the internet.

Much like your boyfriend, proven fraud, charles, you can't and is just one of your many, many lies on this site. You really are not as important in the scheme of life as you seem to think. That's why your bogus claims are unfounded and no one takes your lies seriously. I have no need to follow you over the internet....I debunk your claims right here.

Why does the price of the canoe in question keep changing? That's another lie you've been throwing around for awhile.

And why are you 'busting' yourself?
When are you going to retract the false statement made about Robert from Buffalo?
When am I going to finally get the subpoena you promised?
Why are you making up stories about death threats again?

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE- DONT GIVE A d**n ABOUT LOCAL BOAT THIEVES

POSTED: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
NOT A COMPANY I WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH.....

ITS EASY TO SEE WHEN A COMPANY DOESNT GIVE A d**n

POSTED: Thursday, January 08, 2009
CHARLES GATCHELL OWNER OF OCEAN ESCAPES YACHT SALES IS VERY RUDE. DOESNT GIVE A d**n LOCAL CRIMINALS ARE STEALING YACHTS AND SELLS TO PEOPLE KNOWING THIEVES ARE STEALING THE VERY SAME THING HE SELLS.

EVERYONE HATES BOAT THIEVES, BUT WHEN YOU SELL BOATS AND DONT CARE LOCALS ARE STEALING THEM IS, WELL.......

YOU DECIDE. DO YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH A BROKER WHO IGNORES LOCALS STEALING BOATS?

POSTED: Sunday, December 28, 2008
Why are you posting under a new name. Do you think that everyone on Ripoff Report is dumb enough not to know that you are actually the same person who posted the following reports.

I am pretty sure there were more posts, but I figure that this was enough to get this point across.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair