X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank Financial Services - Orlando Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ballantine Montana
  • Ocwen Federal Bank Financial Services 12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-746-2936
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Ocwen Federal Bank Financial ripoff They are such liars and now they have my house Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: My house is going to foreclosure, and there is nothing I can do at this point.

I wrote a rebuttal yesterday concerning another person who has been hurt by this Company. While I was writing this, there was a knock on my door. There stood a lady with a 30 day vacant notice. This was about all I could take. We signed re-financing papers with Fremont Finance a couple years ago. A few days later I had an almost fatal heart attack. It wasn't too long after we re-financed our house that Ocwen took over. I have a rare disease known as Wegner's Granularmotis. I am not supposed to have stress. Right!

We had our house up for sale, and our realtor did everything she could to get ahold of these people. She tried calling, writing letters, faxing, and e-mailing. She got no response. This company sounds like a monoply to me. Aren't they illegal? Ask Bill Gates.

Margene
Ballantine, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-federal-bank-financial-services/orlando-florida-32826-2703/ocwen-federal-bank-financial-ripoff-they-are-such-liars-and-now-they-have-my-house-orlando-91050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My house is going to foreclosure, and there is nothing I can do at this point.

AUTHOR: Margene - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 19, 2004
I am angry at my husband for not telling me what was going on because he wanted to keep me from having to go through the stress. But I believe that most of the homes they finance are manufatured homes.

The attorney I talked to yesterday knew exactly who Ocwen was, and who signed the paperwork. He also knew what kind of home we had.

Eventually something has to be done about these people. We had our house up for sale, but they wouldn't let us sell it. It belonged to them.
Basically, if you own a kmanufactured home, watch out. If it is not financed, it soon will be.