X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank FSB - Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston Texas
  • Ocwen Federal Bank FSB www.Ocwen Federal Bank FSB Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-241-9960
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Ocwen Federal Bank took over my loan when my original mortgage went out of business. Every since these people have had my loan, I've had tremendous problems. Ocwen do not care about trying to make their customers happy. They do not care whether you prove to them over and over that they have ripped you off.

My contract states that I do not have an escrow. When these vipers took my loan my mortgage immdiately when up $400.00. NOw, if all they are doing to buying my loan, my payment should remain the same. I had two other mortgage companies before them and my payment always remained the same. I pay my own taxes at the end of each year and I pay my own homeowener's insurance.

Each year before I even receive my tax statement, they had gone ahead and paid my taxes and did this for three years in a row and opened an escrow account against my will and against what my contract said. Because of that, they raised my payment and forced me into bankrupcy. The tax office sent my check back because of them paying before I even get my bill. Also,

I send my payment in way before the due date,however, they would hold my payment and post it much later and charge me a late charge when I wasn't late. Now,on my credit report they are saying I am (10) months late. How ridiculous! At first, they said I was two months late. I sent them cancelled checks showing they were wrong. Late, they sent a letter apologizing for the inconvience and stated that they made a mistake, it wasn't two payments, it was ten. They have my payment history all wrong of course. My credit report shows that my payment is one thing when it is another.

I've been trying to get refinanced for two years, but because they report bogus figures, no one will finance me. When I could have gotten someone to refinance me, they(Ocwen) had some pre-penalty against me. The date after that deadline for that penalty, they started posting all these wrong figures to my account and making my payoff where no one would touch me. Some of they mortgage companies that have looked at my account have stated that they can see where Ocwen has too many decepencies on my account but until they straighten it out, they can't do anything. Of course, Ocwen refuses to straighten out those errors.

I'm believing God that he will set me free of these people.....And thet lawfirm, Moss, Codilis. I don't understand why would they forced an issue without making these people prove what they are saying about their customers are true. That Law Firm are just as bad! They do not know how to talk to people. That are extremely rude! IF you know of anyone that just got into an agreement with these people, please tell them to get out right away, or as soon as they can because their life will be HELL until they do.

Pearl
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2003 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-federal-bank-fsb/florida/ocwen-federal-bank-fsb-ripoff-sent-out-bogus-credit-reports-fraud-payoff-amounts-force-46565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Ocwen Ripped Me Off of $10,000 in my payoff to refinance

AUTHOR: Pearl - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Praise The Lord, I'm finally rid of those horrible people/company.(OCWEN) In my proof of claim, Ocwen stated that I owed one amount. However, in the pay off they sent, they then said I owe $10,000 more additional dollars. Because I wanted to get from under them so bad, I excepted it at that time. I will be following up on that though!!! I want take that lying down! If at all posible, I will seek a refund.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! TO ALL OCWEN VICTIMS

It has been said that faith may move mountains, but prayer moves God. The"armor of God" is needed to stand against, to wrestle against the "wiles of the devil"(Ocwen).We are commanded to "pray always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit".

In light of this, we are requesting that May 1st. be declared by each Ocwen victim- National Prayer Day.

Please post this on your calendars, etc.so you won't forget.
MAY IST.NATIONAL PRAYER DAY.

Has anyone heard from Friooz?

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This Hideous company needs to be stopped

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 14, 2003
Along with all of you I have had the exact same experience, Sal Champs most recent response when I asked why does Ocwen cash checks 3 at once his reponse "do you have a problem with that". I contacted OTS appx a year ago only to receive a portion of the escrowed insurance they took. OTS never made them respond to any of my other concerns, principal & interest-principal has remained the same way since they have had the loan in calculating an amortizaiton schedule there should be far more going to principal. The gentlemen who wrote that all of a sudden there was a huge balance when receiving a payoff-again I can relate. OTS never made them respond they simply said it's "securitized interest" when asked what this was I never received a response and OTS never persued. I felt I was fighting a battle I could never win....and still do.

Contact your State Representatives (Congressmen/women) etc.

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 07, 2003
Ask them to conduct an investigation on your behalf regarding Ocwen.

And, if you can: Join the Nationwide Class Action Law Suit. You can find all the information you need right here at the Rip-Off Report!

OCWEN EVADES REQUEST FOR PAY-OFF

AUTHOR: Pearl - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 06, 2003
For weeks now, I've been trying to get my payoff report. Just last week I spoke with a John Perez who did a conference call with myself and the mortgage company who is trying to refinance my home. Mr.Perez stated he would be faxing my payoff and a history report.

As you can guess,he never did. I have been calling, only to be transfered to other people voice mail. There is a person that answers the phone for Moss, codils who calls himself "ANGEL" when he answers the phone. He is so rude.

Also, there's another person name "Desmond", who on three occassions kept directing my calls to everyone but the one I needed to talk to.When I confronted him about it, he kept denying that he did and screamed to me,"Are you calling me a lier"? I said, yes! I'm not crazy, the voice mail you sent me to said Shehasish Chodhuri, does that sound like John Perez? It seems, now that they know I'm trying to refinance(even in my bankruptcy) they are deliberately ignoring all my phone calls.

Finally, I did reach his voice mail(two days ago), and just left another today.I still have not receive a call back response. The Mortgage person told him we were trying to close on March 3o, 2003. Watch him do nothing until after this date.

MY APPEAL TO ALL OF OCWEN VICTIMS! Why do't we get in touch with a TV station there in that city and let them know what is going on. Put them in the light and make sure they tell the world NOT TO HOOK UP WITH THESE CRIMINALS! If anyone from that city knows the television station numbers. Post them on this site so I for one can get started with this.

Please know that you're not alone!

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, February 23, 2003
Many of us have had the same problems as you describe, some even worse. I continually wonder how... do they get by with it? After all, their behavior is so obviously criminal. Both Ocwen, and their "so called" law firm work in tandem to fleece all that they can without any resistance from the regulators. When are our elected officials going to realize that their lack of action is essentially same as knowingly assisting them?

Well that's my own opinion for what's worth.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Pearl, you are the victim of predatory lending!

AUTHOR: Anon - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, February 23, 2003
Pearl, you are the victim of predatory lending tactics, as I am sure you are already aware.

Please contact www.naca.com immediately to see if they can help you refinance your predatory loan. They are a non-profit agency, and part of their funding is from a settlement against Fleet Bank for predatory lending. Another good agency that might be able to help is the housing avocate organization ACORN.

There are already lawsuits against this company, so at some point you will probably be vindicated and receive resitution. In the meantime, you need to save your house and your credit.

Good luck and I hope this info helps--